Be it your wedding, your child’s first walk, your graduation day or a vacation with your family, photographs help us capture memories and all the pleasant moments in our lives. Professional photographers have advanced gadgets and tools but that doesn’t mean you can’t be a great photographer too! With the right technique and some artistic sense you, too, can be a pro in no time. Here are some quick tips for amateur photographers.
1. When you are photographing kids or pets, try to focus your camera at the subject’s eye level. So even if the subject is not looking at the camera, this angle will help you take a good picture.
2. At no circumstance (unless for intentional artistic purpose) you will want a blurry picture. For most amateur photographers, pictures turn out blurry because of awkward pressing of the shutter release button. If you are a beginner, hold the camera firmly, take a deep breath, and press the shutter release button and hold it down for a few seconds. This will help you to take clear picture. Using a tripod is also a good idea.
3. The more you explore the more you will learn. Don’t hesitate to try different camera setting options.
4. Use flash setting when taking an outdoor photography on a cloudy day. Flash setting also comes in handy when doing photography in bright sunshine; this will help to minimize dark shadows from the subject’s nose and eyes especially when the sun is overhead.
5. Imagine a tic-tac-toe grid, and try to keep your subject in any of the quadrants instead of keeping it in center. This will help to avoid monotony in your photographs.
When done shooting the perfect summer pictures, shoot on over to Merritt Island Land Rover, serving the Titusville, Palm Bay and Orlando, Florida areas, to set your sights on their exquisite array of new Land Rover cars, as well as available used vehicles. Test drive the 2012 Land Rover LR4 or the new Range Rover Evoque and experience them for yourself today!