Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Discovery Sport: Interior First Look and Bear Grylls

Take the first look inside the interior of the new Land Rover Discovery Sport. The vehicle is set to unveiled globally on September 2, 2014. Bear Grylls, who has just been announced as a long-term global ambassador for Land Rover, and will play a huge role in the reveal of the Discovery Sport.

In regards to the collaboration, Bear Grylls said, “I’ve used Land Rover vehicles throughout my life, during my military career, on countless expeditions and then while filming. From deserts and jungles to the highest mountains; they always deliver a rugged reliability that you can always count on when the chips are down in hostile environments.Land Rover is all about adventure, and adventure has always been in my DNA. For the toughest challenges, a Land Rover is always my vehicle of choice, which is why I’m so proud to be associated with the brand.”

We're very excited about the collaboration of Land Rover and Bear Grylls, and can't wait for the many adventures in the future.